Friday, November 30, 2012

Multiple Milestones

Several minor points to tick off in this blog, so:

Century Up: Hundredth blog of the year - not a bad effort considering that I hadn't even started up until mid-August.

Blog-a-Day II: Second consecutive month that I've blogged every single day, albeit with some cheating thrown in there to fill in gaps (particularly timezone-caused lapses over the last week).

Besides that, Chrissi and I are currently starting to get ready to head back to England. My thoughts are starting to turn towards what I need to do when I get back, what I need to get ready - and more immediately, just how we're going to manage the packing challenge to fit everything we brought and everything we bought back into our two suitcases.

Last night we went with Chrissi's aunts Mel & Tori to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra play about an hour's drive from here. It was the only show they were doing in Southern California this season, so we were lucky to be able to make it at the right time with our holiday dates! I'm sure I've blogged about them in a previous year, and they were again excellent - always good entertainment, and it was a new show this time round, which was very good and very enjoyable. It was a good time had by all, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

No comments: