Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In This Diary

Something we were idly watching on TV today - an old film that mentioned a diary - made me think about this. While this is in practice a blog, and people occasionally read it and make their comments, I'll typically post it more as a note to myself. If I were to do this properly I should really do it somewhere that noone reads - although that would be a loss in that my witticisms wouldn't be more widely shared - although I'd still enjoy using this as somewhere I can simply write what's been happening.

In case you can't tell, today hasn't been a day where much has happened or where much has been accomplished. As far as I'm concerned this is how a holiday should work - this for me is about relaxing and not much more!

As a result I managed to spend some time yesterday making some progress with my writing (see my blog on this subject from late October). This resulted in me adding another 1500 words to what I already had - which as I had about 6000 words added in over two and a half years isn't a bad effort for a single day. We'll see if I make any further progress over the next week and a half!

No comments: