Friday, November 16, 2012

To Pack Or Not To Pack

I'm always notoriously late with packing - I never have too much consideration around what I throw in to the bag as I rarely take a holiday where it actually matters. Usually I'm visiting family or friends, and as a result there's not the same level of urgency to ensure you have everything. Chrissi doesn't organise me in a cliched wifely fashion either - which is not something I'm ungrateful about.

However, I have been rather hindered this time by the lack of clothes which are clean - having planned to do a rotating wash and iron production line all evening (to get something clean and tidied up to throw in the suitcase and get creased up), I'm sitting here at a little after 2am with the washing machine still going. I'm waiting on this to disgorge its load for me to hang up, then I can go to bed.

Fortunately a later flight than usual means that I can actually pack in the morning - as we have the luxury of not leaving until around 11:30. Tomorrow is due to be a fun-filled morning of packing and ironing then, it would appear!

No comments: