Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Retrospective Updates

I seem to have gotten into the habit of posting all events a day behind, meaning I always have ample material to write with and saving me the bother of having to fit in a day's events before the day is finished here.

So logically, this means that today I will talk about yesterday. The chief event of which was Chrissi and I meeting up with Carisa; talking about this on here is obviously of minimal relevance considering that everyone featured on that day reads this, so they don't really need a recap of the day's events that they were already there for.

We went for a walk around downtown Disney, a stop by Chrissi's home where we played with Chase for a while, and then out to dinner in the evening. Following this we returned home where we then entertained ourselves by playing Mario Kart on the Wii before promptly falling asleep watching a TV show via Netflix, an episode of the reboot of Sherlock Holmes (which Chrissi and I had started to watch before we came out here).

As always there was large amounts of entertaining conversation on a wide variety of topics - I learnt that I can only hint at Merlin updates in my blogs, as it is not available in the US until the New Year and so I'm providing large numbers of spoilers without realising. We also talked a fair bit about writing, which might give me a bit more of a kick to continue with my scribbling on a quasi-regular basis. We'll see on that however ...

1 comment:

Relaya said...

Pffft.... I recap Daddy Days even when I know he reads them. And he does the same and I am his only follower. :-P