Thursday, November 22, 2012

Looking Back on Today

So today was / is Thanksgiving (due to the time difference my blogs have to be written earlier in the day so I potentially have more details to add in later). This is the second consecutive year that I have been out here for Thanksgiving, and the fourth time in total. This year is the first time that we've had the day itself at Chrissi's - although to be more strictly accurate I should label it as Chrissi's parents as Chrissi no longer lives here.

This year not only was I allowed in the kitchen but I was also able to assist with some of the cooking - I was responsible for peeling the potatoes and generally moving things around in the kitchen when required. Besides this the majority of work was involved around the handling of the children, which principally meant keeping them out of the kitchen!

No comments: