Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No Ironing Progress

Of course, I said on yesterday's blog that today I was going to continue with my ironing crusade. I may have been a little optimistic on that front - I had somehow overlooked the fact that Rachel was coming over for dinner and so I wouldn't have as much time in the evening as I had anticipated.

As it's her birthday in middle-to-late November, and as Chrissi and I consistently go away for Thanksgiving so are never actually in the country, we thought it'd be nice to catch up before we left and have a nice meal. This was duly had and done together - a present was given and all such efforts were made.

Two more days left in the week now - I'm counting down a little as with a lot on at work I'm quite grateful for the opportunity to escape for a fortnight, even if it will by no means disappear in my absence!

No comments: