Saturday, December 01, 2012

Replaning

For today's title I decided to mock the word 'deplaning' (which annoys me - what's wrong with the good ol' disembarking?) as we are waiting to board our flight back to the UK - hence we are 'replaning', as I have now coined it.

It's already off to a good start, as while we should be boarding at 3:15 we received an announcement that we're delayed by about half an hour - no major issue though. We also had the surprise and minor nervousness caused by our names being called for the gate - it turned out that we were just having our seats swapped around to the other side of the aisle, which was no great concern.

It's been a good couple of weeks, mostly relaxing without me having to do too much. I even found myself getting bored at points and seeking something to do, which is rare enough for me. I did a good chunk of reading and a decent amount of writing, by my standards at least. Overall it was a pleasant trip, and I will miss the weather when we land, I'm sure!

No comments: