Saturday, December 08, 2012

Scheduled

My weekly schedule has become somewhat relaxed, surprisingly so - I've gotten myself into a pattern where I'm up early, and as a result I'm tired earlier in the day. I go to bed earlier as a result and so - surprise - am awake early the next morning, and so the pattern continues.

Following the early night last night, I was awake around 6am on the couch, still sleeping there from the previous night. I'd planned to get an early night and be up early, as I had a driving lesson scheduled for 8am - but I hadn't quite planned on such an early night and on such an early start.

Admittedly, while this did leave me with an entire day to do as I wished with, I took no advantage of this whatsoever and mainly spent time catching up on WoW instead. New pets for 5.1 patch can be collected from old raid bosses, thus neatly combining in one my preferences for revisiting old content, collecting pets and collecting achievements - all good fun. Three pets out of a possible nine dropped, and I won one of these.

No comments: