Thursday, December 06, 2012

Retention

One thing that I've managed to hold onto this week, much to my lasting surprise, is my feeble attempt at a moustache. For some reason I've grown attached to this, in more than just the literal sense, and am reluctant to let it go. Particularly as it came in better than last year, there's almost something to consider keeping.

This was kept in the first place beyond the end of November to confirm to people at work that I had continued the effort to the end of the month - and with this week being mainly filled with sleeping and not much else, I've not got around to getting rid of it and Chrissi seems not to have noticed.

Of course, if I leave it too long there arises the prospect that I actually have to work out how on earth to maintain it at some point, as it will grow beyond a point where just leaving it sorts it out fine.

No comments: