Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Something Random You Don't Know About Me I

A conversation at work recently - about a meeting icebreaker about random facts that people don't know about you, or tell something interesting about yourself - inspired me to appropriate this idea for my blog.

So, a random insight into my life - I have set music that I listen to in the shower on a daily basis.

In fact, not only do I have a song that I will listen to and sing along to (Tom Petty's Free Falling, since you ask) in the shower, but a separate song that I will follow on from this with a second song that I will play while towelling myself and getting dressed (Tom Petty's Learning to Fly, as you persist in being so curious). I have no idea precisely why these two songs ended up here, but they have both become part of my daily routine for the last few months.

I don't know if I'll have enough amusing facts to keep this going, but I'll try to return to it occasionally.

No comments: