Thursday, September 13, 2012

Don't Overdo The Content

Yesterday's blog was a bit meatier, so time to redress the balance with a fluff blog instead.

The odd thing about working now where I used to go to college is that there are so many strange realisations that happen occasionally. Earlier in the week was one that came to mind, as I found myself listening to music while at work (this is useful to isolate myself from background noise and focus on my actual work) - I typically pick random albums on my phone. I picked an old album, and had the thought that I'd probably picked it up at the local record shop, Record Corner, while I was in college here - the odds are good as the majority of my CDs were purchased that way.

It's odd to think that when I was buying that, that I wouldn't have imagined that within ten years I'd be sitting within 100m, busy at work listening to the same CD.

This also reminds me that I had two new CDs come through this week from an Amazon order - Handwritten by the Gaslight Anthem and Valtari by Sigur Ros - and have yet to listen to either of them. I should try and correct this tomorrow!

No comments: