Sunday, September 09, 2012

Oh, And That Too ...

One thing I didn't mention in my tale of yesterday's accomplishments was that Chrissi and I finally got around to sorting out our Christmas present to each other from last year - which was to go away on holiday together - and finally booked the long-planned and oft-procrastinated weekend break to Europe. We're heading to Barcelona at the beginning of October.

This is handy, as the close proximity to our wedding anniversary means it can double up both as a Christmas present from last year and a joint anniversary present from this. Not quite how it was originally planned, but I'm confident it will work!

We've both taken the Monday off work, so it means that we will have the majority of three days relaxing in the sunny Mediterranean sun - and exploring slightly more of the city than I did on the last time I was there in April 2011 (summarised on my blog as "last weekend I was in Barcelona for a colleague's stag do, more of which will be told in time" - and of course, it wasn't told).

No comments: