Friday, September 07, 2012

Half Marks

So last week I commented that I had sent out some messages to people I hadn't heard from for a while - from various places, but mainly old university friends - who I have since lost touch with, or if not touch with - Facebook being so prevalent - simply not been in touch with.

A week later, I've not had a terrible response rate. I sent out six messages, and got two proper responses back. There was also one half-response with a promise to write when not on a phone that never materialised. More disappointing is that I know all the others have been on Facebook this week - I've seen various messages or posts - and not responded.

On posting that it seems more selfish than it should do - me, pay attention to me! Particularly as I've not been most attentive in that respects. But it is still disappointing.

No comments: