Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weather Turning

So as we're now only a couple of days away from October, it's appropriate that I came home tonight in torrential rain and increasing dark. It's what you start to expect for autumnal weather, and I actually took a coat today in addition to my jacket for the first time in ages. It was needed, too.

One of my thoughts as I left the station was that I'm glad in a matter of days I'm off to the warmth of California. I'm still wondering how Chrissi is going to adapt to this weather when she comes here!

This evening was marked by the annoyance of trains - typically, when one is late, and the connecting train is on time, meaning that the connecting train leaves as my first train arrives in a delicious mocking fashion. The following train then was also late, but I did make the last 'regular' bus and get back only about 20-25 minutes late in the end!

No comments: