Wednesday, September 01, 2010

September Challenge

This is a random decision to make, however, I have decided that I will issue myself a September challenge. Mainly because today is the first of the month, and I need some motivation to push myself on things.

This challenge is twofold as follows:

1. I will, without fail and without excuses, go for a run every day. A proper run around my official 2-and-a-half-mile circuit. Stopping to wheeze is permitted.
2. I will, without fail and with excuses making up the bulk of the topics, post a blog post every day. This is nowhere near as challenging as the first, but at least some of them have to be interesting.

Besides that, there's nothing more to it. I will try my usual things of being social and/or being better with eating, but these are two definitive and measurable goals that I can - hopefully - achieve.

This post marks the first day successfully completed. On to the second!

No comments: