Sunday, September 26, 2010

List for the Week

As I realise time is increasingly counting down, I suppose that I should make a list of things that need to be sorted this week, so that I remember to do so. So this is what I need to get sorted before the end of the week:
  1. Money. This one should be relatively self-explanatory, I think. It's about getting the correct currency to spend when I am in the USA, as they do so tend to be intolerant of people paying in pounds.
  2. Visa Waiver. I am never sure if this is required or not, but there is something on the ESTA website that needs to be filled out before travel if you are going to the USA, except that it never seems to be required once you go there. I'll look into this.
  3. Packing. Most trips I will typically throw the majority of the necessary clothes into my suitcase the day before, or morning before my flight. As I have a little more that probably needs to be packed this time, it might make sense to plan a little further ahead for this trip.
  4. Suitcase. This is a surprising one as I actually have a very nice suitcase, which is both easy to move, lightweight and solid. Unfortunately, it has been kidnapped by Rachel on her trip to Turkey, and she doesn't return until after I depart to America. I may need to find a replacement bag - well, obviously I will, but I may need to purchase one too.
  5. Any Pre-Wedding Organisation. I have a nagging feeling there should be at least something that I will need to do on this, but I can't for the life of me think what it is. I'll put it down here as a reminder though.
That should be enough to be getting on with for the week at least. I'll let you know as we go through the week how I actually succeed at these tasks.