Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Miss

So yet again I was remiss yesterday with posting, odd considering I had again intended to and even had a few things to talk about. The first was that I had a very long Monday evening courtesy of not playing football - it's hard to get a 5-a-side game going when there are only 5 players available. It doesn't really work with just one side.

In the evening I had the obvious and very belated idea to move the nice powerful RAM from my stricken old computer into the old struggling downstairs computer. Like the shock to the system you would expect, it suddenly performs a lot better when you quintuple the RAM from 256MB by throwing in a 1GB stick.

Shame I didn't think of it a few weeks ago! Today, though, I have nothing to share from. Sorry!

No comments: