Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Enlarged Family

Tomorrow is potentially exciting as not only is it poker night - always a cause for excitement, as you can imagine - but also Rachel returns home. It's been a couple of weeks shy of two years that she has been away and by this point it'll be a shock for her to return, I'm sure!

While she is playing up how hard it will be and how little she wants to return, she's not really coming back for long. After a couple of weeks, she's going out to Turkey for her best friend's wedding - and then she arrives back from that the day before she flies out to the US for mine! It won't be until mid-October when she gets back properly, so there's at least another month of her travelling lark to come.

To bring this blog back to me, where it belongs, today was another rather long and somewhat boring day. I went for a run in the evening when I came home, which was a sign of success. I also received confirmation my computer is ready for dispatch, so that should be winging its way to me this weekend. All going according to plan, then!

No comments: