Friday, September 03, 2010

That Friday Feeling

Today was once more a successfully completed Friday, which in turns marks another successfully completed week. Today, in fact, also marks exactly three years since I began my working life. Strange, doesn't feel anywhere near that long! Yet at the same time, it also feels like I've been working forever!

In another bizarre demonstration of how time flies, this weekend is also the last weekend before Rachel arrives back in the UK, having been on her travels for nearly a year! That'll be both really weird and really fantastic. In other weekend news, this weekend will not be when I get my new computer, as it's not been built yet. I anticipate next weekend now, and will be very disappointed it if it isn't considering the estimated 8-10 days and this coming weekend allowing for a total of 14 working days.

As I'm sure you were all concerned, my knee feels a lot better today but still mollycoddling it - so we'll see how it does tomorrow and may give it a bit of a run out then.

1 comment:

Relaya said...

Start out with walking it out first.