Sunday, September 05, 2010

Wedding Jukebox Selection

So a rather arbitrary blog today, based on the discussion Chrissi and I are having about music and songs to pick for our wedding. We have about a week to make our minds up, having procrastinated on this for a little while. This gives me the fun of picking songs I like!

I already went through this concept once, when picking fantastic songs with deliberately silly names for the theme - for example, The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again, AC/DC's Highway to Hell and Meatloaf's I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That).

However, now I have to put on my more serious hat and pick a combination of songs that I like and are fantastic, because after all this is all about me - but also songs that are generally liked too and that other people will enjoy. Gives me something to think about and list this week! Although theoretically I've been doing that the last couple of weeks anyway ...

No comments: