Sunday, September 19, 2010

Speedier Sunday Update

Today's update comes at the relatively early time of 11:43pm and based on the past couple of days, is a pretty impressive achievement.

Less impressive is the list of things I've done today. I did manage to do a fair amount of ironing, but that never feels particularly impressive. I also watched some West Wing, which is most entertaining but never actually a real achievement.

I am aware that over the next few days and weeks I will need to do a little more. I've only got another fortnight in the UK before I fly out, and then I have two weeks in America. I have many things to get sorted out before then, none of which I am working on with any amount of speed! Perhaps I should make a list, so that I know what I need to procrastinate on.

No comments: