Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thwarted Plans

My main non-achievement today was going for a swim after work (or before work if I was up particularly early). I wasn't up particularly early, so I decided to do it in the evening instead. Except ... my plans were foiled by the inconvenience of the leisure centre not having open swimming sessions on a Thursday evening (and the same for Friday - at least I checked a day ahead this time).

So instead I came home and watched the baseball. That still counts as "sport-themed activity", right? Although by that token, so does checking my Battrick scores on my phone ... no, I'm going to have difficulty getting that argument to hold its weight.

Check back tomorrow for more feeble excuses as to why I didn't manage to go for a swim again - the goal is to get up and do it in the morning before work, so there's a certain onus on getting to bed at a certain time to get up at a certain time and get all this done!

No comments: