Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Daily Achievements

Today was a good day if only because it marked the halfway point of the week - this happening on the first day is very pleasing! As previously mentioned, we're away for the tail end of the week and with the bank holiday yesterday both Chrissi and I have only today and tomorrow in work.

In work isn't wholly accurate either - I have the morning working from home tomorrow awaiting the landlord who is coming round to inspect the various issues with the property. After a hiatus of around four months on his part it's about time - so I'll be tidying a little and preparing to demonstrate the various issues.

This evening's acheivement was that Chrissi and I again went swimming, which is almost becoming a regular Tuesday routine now. It was odd as I started to recognise fellow Tuesday evening swimmers in my lane - although as I obviously don't wear my glasses in the pool and am so incredibly short-sighted, I only know them by internal nicknames such as 'woman with pink swimming cap'. It could be someone entirely different with a matching pink swimming cap for all I know!

No comments: