Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The Untouched Box

So as I mentioned at the weekend, I had Mists of Pandaria on pre-order - and then it didn't come, requiring a re-order. This arrived yesterday and in an astonishing and frankly baffling display of self-control, this still remains in the box un-opened.

The reason is two-fold; firstly, we were out last night, meaning that we didn't return home until half ten, and I thought that wasn't the best point to open it up and start playing. Tonight I was getting on with the unexciting tasks of ironing.

Secondly, I can cope with waiting and am not overcome with excitement to instantly get to 90 and so begin the long grind of dungeons, raids, etc again. I'm happy to take my time and explore a little and perhaps take a little longer to get there - but enjoy the game I'm playing at the same time!

No comments: