Monday, July 20, 2009

Surprising Discomfort

I am shocked by how much I am aching from sleeping on the ground camping this weekend. It does not bode well for my general state of health if this is the case.

Tonight my internet is working reliably, which is a distinct improvement over yesterday - cutting out at irritating five-ten minute intervals for a few seconds. This was especially entertaining while I was watching the baseball live via the internet, as I would have a good few seconds of watching no actions, but the commentators talking - before we switched to connection dying, something happening in the game, and just getting reconnected in time for the next break in play.

Because of this, and the fact that it was a classic pitchers' duel, I missed the only run of the game. On the plus side, Angels still won in extras; I just didn't get to see it properly!

No comments: