Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ding

So, as the more astute among my readers noticed, yesterday was my birthday. This has increasingly become 'just another day' a lot of the time, as to go with my general laissez-faire attitude towards birthdays as a whole, there's also the lack of real motivation to do anything! In the end we went out for a meal as a family, which was pleasant.

This week I have a surprisingly amount I would like to get done, chiefly because this upcoming weekend I'm off to Leeds for Mark's wedding. I have a longer list than I'd have liked at this point! I need to get this sorted, in other words.

How's the progress going on my 'list of things I wanted to get done'? Well, not too overwhelmingly. I've still not got a new phone, nor have I sorted out learning to drive. I'm doing a bit more exercise but not a drastic amount - although I think it's going in the right direction. There's a lot I still want to get sorted out, and it strikes me as an irony that I'm sitting here a short while ago asking Chrissi as to what to do. Perhaps working on this list would be a good starting point!

No comments: