Saturday, July 04, 2009

Blatant Plug

Today's post is dedicated to entirely plugging Mike's picture page. Mainly because it is awesome, but also because I said I would - and it has pictures of me too. This may or may not be a selling point, time will decide. As I have no idea who actually reads this thing any more, if anyone, Mike has been doing a photography degree (and has just completed said degree), so has pretty much been an on-hand papparazzo for any social or vaguely social event.

Anyway, do take a look, it can be found at the imaginatively titled www.mikebutcher.com.

A couple of samples of the pictures including me are included for your general entertainment and amusement.


At Virgina Water on Easter Monday


New Year's Eve 2008, post-midnight (so technically at this point, New Year's Day 2009)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Ehem... you have to go to www.mikebutcher.com/friendlyfire for these photos.

A truly excellent post! hehe