Friday, July 17, 2009

Metereologically Sound Timing

Well, I promised an update today so I must be true to that. Due to this devotion to my handful of readers, I'm quickly scribbling down a blog in the five minutes before I'm supposed to be leaving.

This weekend is Mark's stag do, so several of us are decamping - quite literally - to the New Forest. With great predictability, the English summer is doing what the English summer does, and providing great amounts of rain. I'm sure we'll cope. Last night, with thunder and lightening putting on an impressive show, I suspected this weekend may be interesting.

Looking at the weather map today - the part where the heaviest rain is seems to be concentrated on where we're going. This seems typical, really. However, it's supposed to brighten up tomorrow! I've got myself, a sleeping bag, several changes of clothes and a camera. I think that's all I need.

Back Sunday.

No comments: