Thursday, July 16, 2009

If You're All Alone

... pick up the phone, and call - Ghostbusters. This title came from a surreal moment while vaguely pondering for a blog title at work today, and the general concept went straight into the wonderfully terrible Ghostbusters Rap.

The reason for this is that Dad is enjoying his birthday present and away for a few days; enjoying driving a classic car around Yorkshire and the general North. The birthday present was from his generous and in all other ways fantastic children, as it was his sixtieth birthday this year. However, because this is clearly in high demand, it took from early May until now for the car Dad wanted to be available!

This means that I am fending for myself - well, quite adequately really. But it is a little empty around here in the house to myself. Tomorrow I have the day off work, which means I experience the excitement of a four day week. My working week is over as of this evening, in fact, which is always fun. More on tomorrow tomorrow, though. I don't want to overreach!

No comments: