Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Activity Means Silence

An extremely busy week means that I've had a weekend of utter silence on the blogging front - this was the result of considerably activity overall, and I still have a fair amount that I want to get organised this evening - with the time approaching midnight this looks like an optimistic approach!

So far this evening Chrissi and I have spent time with our Swedish friends who are visiting for a few days, and also helped to plan the upcoming visit of a Croatian friend this coming weekend. This is nothing if not complicated - but we are getting a lot of interesting things done.

For example, the weekend saw us busy on the Saturday, collecting friends in the evening, out on the Sunday - this time differently, as it was the long-awaited Muse gig which Chrissi and I (along with Chris and Ollie) had tickets ready and poised since December - and then again out on the Monday, this time sightseeing with our friends once more.

Next weekend we also have musical distractions - this has all come into a very hectic couple of weeks - as Chrissi and I are seeing Green Day in what I understand is my Christmas present (although also a present to her, so a joint present to ourselves?). I will have the ambition to come back and post more on these later and will hideously fail to actually do so.

No comments: