Saturday, September 14, 2013

Playlist Challenge III: Nationalities

Again nothing inspired this in particular, besides the random thought of a song and then the increasing extension of the theme to see how far I could go with it. Usual rules apply, cannot repeat theme items (particularly as some nationalities, such as 'American', are repeated many times over!):

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - American Girl
The Beatles - Norwegian Wood
The Vapors - Turning Japanese
The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Maximo Park - Russian Literature
Sting - Englishman in New York
Cold War Kids - Mexican Dogs

There are probably many more I've missed as well - I tried to identify songs by mentally walking around the globe from country to country and identify songs on that basis, although I don't think I added a huge number that way!

No comments: