Sunday, October 17, 2010

Return Summary

Well, I've not blogged for a week after a very impressive run through September and the early part of October - however, as this week I was on honeymoon I hope you can forgive this lapse.

Since the last blog I posted I have gotten married - all of which went down very successfully, without any major issues. There are pictures but not official ones yet, and in some of those I may look acceptably presentable - I'm not really sure yet! The unofficial pictures, those taken by individuals, can also be viewed here - there was this fantastic thing provided of a photo booth for people to take photos of themselves, with accessories also. Some people got a little carried away!

I'm now back on the UK having arrived back this morning and pondering the inevitable chaos this will have on my sleep schedule - as usual I didn't sleep at all on the overnight flight and have a full day to navigate without causing utter confusion to my sleep routines!

No comments: