Friday, October 01, 2010

Night Before

So while it is technically the early morning of October 2nd, it is still in my mind the late evening of October 1st, which means that it is tomorrow and not today that I fly out to America. I suppose this makes this the last night in the UK as an unmarried man, but I hadn't really thought of that until later in the blog and then came back up to the top to add this in.

My flight is in a little over nine and a half hours time, which means that it is a mere six hours before I need to be up again - it's currently just after half midnight. I completed all my packing yesterday, and in the morning I will just need to collect my toiletries, standard pocket items, get showered and dressed and head to the airport.

While it is possible that I may randomly find the time to post in the morning, perhaps from the airport, it's likely my next blog will be from the United States. I'll talk to you all then.

No comments: