Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Looking Back, Looking Forward

I've not updated for a little while, which has been in part laziness and part deliberate. Since my last blog, things have come to a head - I realised the route I was going down wasn't very good. I've since visited a doctor, been signed off from work for two weeks with the terribly generic 'stress'. This takes me up until my holiday, so I have four weeks off work - an appropriate break to get my mind in order, and also I hope kickstart me into being more sensible about a great many things.

I don't want to do a 'woe is me' blog, however - part of the reason I've not been posting this past fortnight! So I'm going to finish on the latter half of this by looking forward to the next couple of weeks and my coming holiday.

I go to Canada for a long weekend, spending time with family there, before flying on to LA to visit Chrissi, staying there for a week as well. This involves lots of hopping back and forth and some odd flight combinations compared to my usual. However, the advantage is that I also mostly have significantly shorter flights than my usual ten or eleven hour marathons!

Should be good, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: