Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Blogging

I rarely end up commenting much on weekends. This is typically due to two things - one I forget, the other is that as I often have the computer left on overnight I won't see my blog on my homepage when I come on the next day.

I've had two days back at work since my return from holiday and it's not been too bad so far. Taken a while to get back into my stride, but this is partially because there wasn't too much for me to take on immediately. There's also been some changes in the team - new folk in, other new starters expected (one on Monday, no idea about the other). All in all, should be interesting. I'm now one of the senior members of the team - which is, as always, mildly hysterical considering my years of experience.

Chrissi baked and the cookies went down a storm. This means I know what has to be done in January when Chrissi next comes over!

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

And what 'has to be done'? :P