Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tidying

This evening I made a start on some of the tidying that is overdue in my room! With it being around three-and-a-half weeks until Chrissi is here, it would perhaps be fair to make some space for her. Things tend to accumulate in my room, so this seemed like a good place to start clearing the clutter.

After a little tidying I have cleared some surfaces and also tidied away one box. As an indication of how often this takes place, in my tidying I found birthday cards from 2010, a birthday gift from work people from 2009, old tickets from previous visits to Chrissi that I was hanging onto because I'm soppy like that, and a lego fireman from Mark & Sophie's wedding.

Don't worry, the lego fireman has still been saved, he's just been tidied away a little more.

No comments: