Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Technical Expertise

This evening my great technical expertise was called on, as I came home to find my sister, her friend and her friend's husband struggling to connect to our wifi. As I spend a lot of time on my computer, this was assumed I would know how to resolve this.

Being the only person who knew our wifi password, I was able to move us along. However, then we had the slight dilemma of the router playing up. While I could connect on my computer, I was unable to connect from my phone and Memet was also unable to connect from his laptop. After deciding it was the router to blame, I decided to use the highly technical approach of resetting this by turning it off and on again. Annoyingly and excitedly, this worked.

In noteworthy numbers, this also marks the 550th blog posted on this website.

No comments: