Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend Trilogy

I'm thinking I must be on a slightly more positive view recently, as I seem to be blogging a little more. Usually I stop posting when I have little to add or what I do have to add, I don't really want to complain about it by virtue of adding it!

My thoughts, if not my time, are dominated by wedding plans at the moment. This is perhaps not unexpected, but it does still surprise me a little I suppose! Today marks eight weeks until the wedding, which seems both a long time away and very soon - very soon from the point that I think I still have a lot to get sorted. But equally a long way away in that it is going to be a while before we get there and that is only the start of it!

In other unrelated news, I've tried to start writing a bit more, and this has not been as productive as I hoped - but we'll see how this goes. I've theoretically been 'writing' this one idea for nearly a year, and in practice I have a handful of paragraphs and a few unconnected ideas. I'll see on that one.

No comments: