Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday 13th!

Weekend approaches once more, and I have again very little planned for this weekend - always a sign of success. Among exciting tasks rearing their ugly heads are ironing and ... actually, mainly just ironing!

Another random task this weekend is to help Dad get to grips with his new phone. Having multiple buttons, this is obviously confusing. Unwilling to just do what you do to learn something new - i.e. press buttons and see what happens - he is instead expecting me to tell him how to do it. This is so far taking place by me pressing buttons and seeing what happens, then telling him what happened!

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank my readers for their response to yesterday's blog, delighted that so many of you also experienced unpleasant public urination sightings. Most enthusiastic response I've had in months.

No comments: