Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Myth of Achievements

As I said at the beginning of the week, I was expecting that I might get a little more done in the evenings. Mainly due to my broken computer not being a distraction. This has so far not transpired. I remain relentlessly optimistic that this will be the case tomorrow, however!

Most wedding details are now finalised with the hiring of a DJ at the weekend. It seems odd though that we got the booking at this venue due to a couple splitting up and cancelling - and by bizarre coincidence, have now re-hired the same DJ they were going to use. Almost feels like we are stealing another couple's wedding!

Next thing really is waiting for people to reply to invitations - assuming they get them at least! I expected some to have got them by now considering they were posted beginning of last week, but have heard nothing, nor got the ones sent to me to distribute at work - so who knows!

No comments: