Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two Out Of Four

So this week, half of my post-work evenings have ended in the pub, with football taking up Monday evening and probably another trip to the pub due tomorrow, what with it being both Friday and payday.

As I don't drink it doesn't bother me, but I probably should be a little concerned that this is becoming a regular evening event. Mainly because going to the pub after work typically is representative of a bit of a frustrating day and blowing off steam afterwards (unless there is football on or similar). So twice or thrice in one week, and regularly for a few weeks now? Probably not a good sign.

In other news, thanks to Russell for his pro tips on how to avoid the family trip dilemma as posted on Tuesday. We may be taking your route. I say we, but I'm not going - either way, could be a sensible plan.

No comments: