Saturday, April 17, 2010

What Are You?

Today I woke up exceptionally late, courtesy of a busy few days. Yesterday was a release night, so I was at work until just before 11pm, and then made it home around 1am. I then sensibly decided to stay up for about an hour and a half, eventually ending up in bed about 2:30am.

Strangely enough, as a result of this, I wasn't too sprightly on my feet this morning. I did get up, but then promptly went back to bed again only to resurface around 2pm. An overdue sleep, but not too conducive to a successful day!

The blog title today refers to my little anecdote I referred to in yesterday's blog. In a discussion at work regarding the dramatic ash, my colleague Ani asked if she was going to have any problems because of the ash. My response was to ask her if she was a jumbo jet engine. The retelling isn't great, but the question is still just as absurd.

No comments: