Saturday, April 03, 2010

Another Post-Midnighter

Yes, this is another post-midnight blog, but this time mainly because I intended to and then forgot. Not really a great justification, I must admit.

This evening I ended the day with a late and unexpected trip to the pub. Mark and Sophie are down for the Easter weekend, so was nice to see them again! Was also nice to see others too - bizarrely I actually have seen Mark and Sophie more recently than Paul and Rachel, despite them being 20 minutes walk away as opposed to 200 miles away!

On the walk back it was raining. This seems to be a consistent theme! Fortunately it was dry when I walked out earlier, as I did a little shopping of basic essentials (like, um, food) for the week ahead.

The best thing about the four-day bank holiday weekend is that having had two days of it, I can think that hey, I'm only halfway through! Most excellent.

No comments: