Monday, April 12, 2010

Quadruple Century Unnoticed

So today I was banished to Banbury for work for a meeting in this afternoon. With the meeting overrunning by about an hour, my train being delayed by 25 minutes, I ended up not getting home until just before nine.

However, this wasn't a bad day. I wore my smart suit again, always something that's good! Having bought it last summer and used it for two weddings, I'm now starting to wear it for meetings and other occasions at work too, as opposed to getting value for money just hanging it in my wardrobe.

As the title denotes, apparantly yesterday was my four hundredth blog, and I didn't even notice! I'm actually quite shocked at this level of persistence, ability to talk about nothing at length. This year in particular I've been particularly consistent with my blogging achievements.

Next milestone is the half-millenium.

No comments: