Sunday, April 25, 2010

Three Day Weekend

So a three day weekend has meant that I have been completely lazy and not updated here at all over this time!

In case you were wondering why it became a three day weekend, I had a day of time off in lieu to use up from releases at work the previous Friday, and the Thursday before that. Two half-days combine nicely into making a three day weekend!

It has to be said, Friday and Saturday were both glorious. Lovely weather, sunshine - I was on both days sitting outside enjoying the weather. Sadly a little more miserable today, but still pleasant enough. As you can predict quite easily, by the way, I have achieved absolutely nothing this weekend. I mark this as a success.

However, I did book flights to go see Chrissi in May, finally. I also booked in a stopover in Canada on the way back to call in and see family. This involves convoluted travel plans, but should be good!

No comments: