Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well, We're Done With That

It was an entertaining titling concept but I'm returning back to my normal, mundane, make it up as I go along style.

Today I've been mostly procrastinating and wondering about the changing times in confusion. I didn't twig when it was nearly eight because it was still light outside. I know this is obvious, but it still takes you by surprise when you're not thinking about it.

My major task today was checking all the clocks I rely on to get me up in the morning are in fact set to the correct time. This will ensure I am up promptly tomorrow! While changing the time, I have also taken the opportunity to correct my bedside alarm clock, which has been for ages about ten minutes fast. The trick is now remembering in the morning that I've done this!

Tomorrow at work I have an important unimportant meeting. I know that sounds contradictory, but it's true. It's not important per se - it's simply reviewing a lot of the ideas submitted over the past month or so for systems improvements (among other things). However, because this meeting will feature at least one if not a couple of senior directors, it is relatively important. Exposure! Perhaps.

I've even polished my shoes to look the part. Yes, this is as crazy as it sounds.

No comments: