Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just The Way I'm Feeling

Last couple of days have been a little quiet and muted at work - there have been a few people off, and it's felt a little quieter. As I've been taking a little time to get back into the working mode, it's not surprising that I don't think I've accomplished much so far this week.

However, this afternoon things started to get busier again. This seems quite ironic considering I was only planning to start the week this afternoon. Lots of questions to answer, things to clarify and annoying people to shake. Main reason for the annoyance this time is that someone - having signed off a specification I wrote about six weeks ago - has now, what with it having been developed, suddenly realised that they had a completely different understanding of how one point worked than I did.

That's not really the best time to tell me, you know, especially when you've been really pushing this project to tight deadlines.

No comments: