Friday, March 26, 2010

Come Back Around

So the weekend has come back around once more. This week seems to have both gone really quickly, and taken ages. The week itself, on a day by day basis, has seemed to take an age. I think this is partially to do with the fact that I wasn't expecting to work one and a half days of it!

On the other hand, it seems to have gone really fast - it seems like only yesterday that Chrissi was here! Would be nice if she still was, grumble grumble, etc.

Today work went really quickly in the morning, then dragged all afternoon. Even more bizarrely, I think I got only two emails all day - and one of those was asking if I was going to the pub after work. As can be deduced from the time of this post, I obviously didn't - a little tired at the end of the week!

In other news, Mike wins a bonus prize from yesterday for spotting my random theme that I started for no reason whatsoever with the first title, and decided it was fun so kept going. I'll probably stop over the next couple of days, but I may do this one again sometime - it's an entertaining little challenge to set myself about blog titles!

No comments: