Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disappearing Saturdays

So far in March, I've blogged every single day besides Saturday. Not sure why not Saturdays, but there's obviously some reason!

Yesterday I had intended to blog in the morning, about how I was up early and had everything ready before I went to go get Chrissi from the airport. Then I was going to blog on the coach as to how annoyed I was that a broken down coach meant I was unable to get to the airport as early as I liked - not that it mattered as it turned out.

Then I was going to post some happy random comment as to how Chrissi is here, but with one thing and another I never got around to it. So I posted nothing!

Today we're going to head into Woking, see a film, and probably call into St. Johns on the way home to the fabulous Thai/Vietnamese restaurant for a meal. Sounds like a plan!

No comments: