Sunday, March 03, 2013

Weekend Review

On reflection that was a moderate success - while I didn't achieve everything I'd hoped to (didn't manage to fully purchase a car on Saturday), I was nevertheless able to make a decision and put down a deposit this morning on said vehicle. I'll pick this up after work tomorrow evening, which means I'll be able to use it to travel into work on Tuesday - which should be nice!

I didn't have as much success with other points - although it's worth noting the typical weekend to compare with, as I observed to Chrissi this morning that we'd both left the house both days, which almost counts as an achievement. What's more indicative is that we both also got dressed both days of the weekends, which is perhaps more damning as to our typical weekend!

We're currently trying to sort out plans for tomorrow evening - when planning to pick up the car after work, I hadn't even considered that Chrissi had booked tickets for a comedy show in London the same evening. That's at 7:30pm near Waterloo, so we may still be able to make it but it'll be a bit awkward and quite a rush - and so Chrissi's seeing if any Andrew-substitutes exist to go in my stead.

No comments: